Intervention Cum Education Programme (ICE) provides one-on-one specialised intervention for children with special needs in a mainstream preschool environment.
Who is suitable for the programme?
Children aged 2 years to 6 years with disabilities and / or delays pertaining to the following conditions:
- Developmental (Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia)
- Or, a combination of the above
What does ICE Offer?
- 1 session of consultation
- 20 sessions of intervention based on individualised educational plans (IEP) conducted by trained teacher
- 1 home visit
- 1 session of progress review
- Constant monitoring of IEP goals
- Ample opportunity for your child to socialise with peers in a mainstream childcare setting
Ang Mo Kio Centre
Blk 442 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 St 43, #01-1205
Tel: 6457 0714 Fax: 6451 4437
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In-charge: Mr Sambath
Jurong West Centre
Blk 452 Jurong West St 42, #01-170
Tel: 6567 4642 Fax: 6560 0174
In-charge: Ms Susi
Blk 432 Tampines St 41
#01-555 Singapore 520432
Tel: 6783 8310 Fax: 6786 4710
In-charge: Ms Khatijah
For enrolment matters or enquiries on fees, please call or email the respective centre.